- Shirts with miscellaneous slogans. I saw one Friday that said “I ❤ My money.” Do you, sir? Who the eff doesn’t? It really isn’t necessary.
- Obnoxiousity and attitude problems.
- Using Twitter only to obsess over the Jonas Brothers or some other adolescent fad.
- Complaining about the fact that you have to go to school in general. It’s free education! Do you know how many places in the world would love to have access to that? (don’t get me wrong, we all have those days when we don’t want to go for specific reasons in our lives, I get that.)
- Simulating suicide. It might just be my school, but mimicking shooting yourself in the head with your fingers positioned like a gun. This is uber unnecessary not to mention insensitive.
- Referring to your computer as a “compy.”
- Referring to your boyfriend as “Boyfriend” on the Internet. I think it’s slightly obnoxious. He has a name. If the fact that he’s your boyfriend is not significant to the point of your post or blurb or tweet, it’s very unnecessary.