So, I know I haven’t blogged in a while. And I know how much of cliche it is to say that. But it must be said.
To catch you up, I’ll give you a brief overview of the end of my summer and the beginning of my senior year. You’re welcome.
- School is school. After going to the Vocal Arts Institute at Mpulse at U of M this summer, being in my high school choir again is hard to adjust to.
- I’m going to my last high school Homecoming dance this Saturday.
- I’ve decided that I do love my hair short and so it will get cut and remain that way. =]
- Today, Twitter had a topic trend called #Iamsinglebecause. I searched it and all of them were all, “#iamsinglebecause I am fat” or “because boys are idiots” or “because I’m f*@&ed up.” I posted one. “#Iamsinglebecause I choose to be.“
- The Detroit Lions beat the Washington Redskins. (!)
- Laser tag is all I will be doing in Heaven.
- I got my homecoming dress for $8.
- I got my license!
- And a car.
- It’s name is Marty. Marty McFly.
- He’s a Transformer.
And now, for some of my absolute favorite internetz finds! =]
- This is hilarious.
- This is indexed.com
- They make words.
- These are moments.
- I am not alone in this.
- I’ll admit it: I am a whore. For chairs.
- I can has sparkle.
- This feeds your soul.
- I want these.
- My self esteem isn’t low enough to date you.
- This is awesome.
- This is average.
- This is me as a senior.
- This may be for you.
- This is Gewgle.
- These girls have curly hair.